Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sheboygan Children's Book Festival

I am so excited about presenting my program "Just Like You" at the Sheboygan Children's Book Festival. Through a Power Point presentation, I will talk about my stories, how I get my ideas, and how my writing process exactly mirrors the way children write at school. This program is geared for elementary students, parents, and anyone wanting to write for children. So, please, come and join me at the Mead Public Library in Sheboygan, Wisconsin from 1:30-2:30 in the Story Garden.

Also, please check out all of the wonderful authors attending and presenting at the Sheboygan Children's Book Festival. Their website is http://www.sheboyganchildrensbookfestival.org/ Come, listen, and learn from children's writers Avi, Keiko Kasza, Renae Graef, JoAnn Macken, and many others. What could make it even better? It's FREE!

Let's all gather for a literary event that everyone will celebrate.